Life inside a Beautiful Bubble
The trials and tribulations of life with multiple food allergies::
((Gluten, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Soybeans, Dairy, Eggs,
Strawberry, Kiwi, Onion, Garlic, Tomato, Corn, & Broccoli))
- unfortunately I do not have a “recipe” it is all to taste
- boil potatoes, let cool and cube
- add celery & radishes (normally I would add sweet pickles, but they have garlic in them so alas I cannot anymore)
- the dressing is: evoo, apple cider vinegar (normally it is mayo but can’t do that anymore either)
- spices are: salt, pepper, dill & celery seed
- andddd that is about it. mix all together and its a yummy summer side.
Spicy Tilapia and Beans
- Fresh Green Beans (about 10)
- Black Beans (about 1/4 cup)
- Spices (Paprika, Thyme, Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Celery Seed and Oregano)
- Lemon and Lime
- Preheat oven to 375
- Combine seasonings:
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1/8 tsp thyme
- 1/8 tsp salt
- dash celery seed
- Sprinkle seasonings over both sides of fish.
- Coat oven safe pan in oil, place in fish, squeeze in 1/4 fresh lemon
- Cook fish for half an hour (or to liking) at 375. If you want it more done, place under broiler for the last 5 minutes.
- Take of ends of green beans, steam (put water in pan) over medium high heat until slightly soft. Take out water and add EVOO, S&P and cook until lightly browned.
- Saute black beans (on medium high heat) with about 1 tbsp lime juice and sprinkle with cayenne pepper. Cook until warmed.